Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions not addressed in our FAQs below please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Click on Shop in the menu.
2. Choose a product by clicking on it.
3. On the product page choose your quantity – the default is one.
4. Press the add to cart button. If you want to order more jewellery go back to step 1 and add more products to the cart.
5. Open the cart by clicking on the basket icon in the bottom right corner of the page.
6. In the cart click on the checkout button.
7. On the checkout page fill in your information including payment details to order. Click on the place order button.
8. Check your mailbox. You should receive an order confirmation email. Check your spam folder if you don’t receive it.
Visa (credit and debit cards)
MasterCard (credit and debit cards)
We use Royal Mail. Your parcel will usually take 1 to 5 days to be delivered following dispatch. Typical dispatch time is 1 to 2 days.
For urgent deliveries we offer Royal Mail’s guaranteed next day delivery by 1pm (not Saturday/Sunday delivery). This can be selected in the checkout.
If required urgently please specify the date in the appropriate box in the checkout. We dill do our very best to get your order to you on your required date. We might get in touch with you by email if there is an extra charge e.g. a Saturday delivery.
We will dispatch your order usually using Royal Mail’s tracked service. Delivery times and charges will vary per country.
Royal Mail’s delivery aims
Delivery aim to Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Sweden, Austria and Luxembourg is 3-4 working days.
Rest of Europe delivery aim – 3-5 working days
Worldwide delivery aim 5-7 days